Monday, September 8, 2014

Break Time...

Don't you just love that phrase "Break time"? You can hear the waves crashing on the beach as the breeze rocks you to sleep in your beach chair with your feet in the sand. No? Just me then. A.N.Y.W.A.Y.

As this is primarily an adoption blog, I wanted to give you a quick update. We are currently in the waiting phase of this process and as such we have no news, or updates for that matter :). We could be matched with birth-parents anytime. 

While we wait for that precious news, I am going to be writing about many different topics, mostly lighthearted subjects, sometimes tearjearking stories. I love you, dear readers, so I hope you will stick with us through the marathon in which we are walking and continue to follow us on this blog. 

My first lighthearted subject: My Nephew, Reed

This adorable, funny and silly 7 year old is the coolest! I love tickling him as he laughs SO LOUD, having pillow fights while my sister isn't looking (Hi Nasha), egging him on to tickle Brandon while he sleeps, and just hanging out with him. When we were in town last, we took him to SkyZone and he loved jumping on the trampolines and into the foam pit with reckless abandon. I pray for this kiddo to know and love Jesus with that same reckless abandon. I love my nephew, and I'm not the only one. Below are some photos of this awesome 2nd grader who steals my heart all the time.



Oh I guess I will give a shout out to his awesome parents too:


~Brandon and Nichole~

No comments:

Post a Comment